W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group and Share-PSI meeting
Short info about the trip
- Venue title: W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group and Share-PSI meeting
- Related project: N/A
- Venue location: Hannover
- Venue date: 2016-03-15
- Website: N/A
- Short description: Visit of W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group f2f and Share-PSI final project meeting
- Outcome: N/A
- Other participants: Dominik Riemer
- Good experience: Good progress with projects.
- Bad experience: -
- Anamarija Musa, Croatian Information Commissioner (quite some problems: 1) information technology in general, 2) worries about information sharing).
- Share-PSI final project meeting
- Best Practices - Collocated with W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group face-to-face meeting. See BI article by Andreas and me.
- Get more implementation descriptions and feedback to the best practices - Survey is planned.
- Localised guides - Fraunhofer study Gap analysis planned. If someone interested to participate, come to me.
This event was attended by: Benedikt Kämpgen